Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Luck Baby Lily Dances!

Hello, friends, and welcome back to the Comfy Chair Cinema.

If you read Betland, you know that this week's moviemaking was a little bit of an odd experience. I made a little movie Friday night, I made a bigger movie Monday morning. Neither of them really grabbed me. And let's face it, a movie has to grab me first before I unleash to it grab you all.

But later this eve I came up with a little something, and my dear friend and good luck charm Good Luck Baby Lily offered to help. She may be just a baby, but she can dance, and since her Poderosa buddies were getting into the Movie Biz, she wanted to join in on the fun.

So please, grab some popcorn, a nice cold drink, and a candy bar (all sold in the lobby at a nominal fee) and enjoy "Good Luck Baby Lily Dances!"

No comments: