Sunday, June 1, 2008

Special Double Feature!!

Kisses Regiment (the prototype)

Hello, movie folks. And welcome to another week at the Comfy Chair Cinema.

Tonight we have a special double feature for you. See, a few weeks ago, heady with my "Whooosh" attempt at stop-motion photography, I attempted my second feature which I called "Kisses Regiment." See, I don't think it's a secret to any of you I'm a big fan of marching bands, and I wanted to do something of a marching formation. I decided to go with the bane of every soul who's ever marched in a band, the Parade Turn.

Turned out to be the bane of a beginning stop-motioner, too.

So I chalked it up to Try #2, and left it in the file. But since it was the fetus of an idea that became this week's bouncing baby feature, I thought as a little treat, I'd give you a look at the original Kisses Regiment


No comments: