Sunday, April 13, 2008

Comfy Chair Retrospective: Two Feet of Music

Yes, we've only been existence (at the new building) for a month, and we're already having a retrospective. So sue us.

However, I did say at the very beginning that one of my fondest wishes for the Cinema was to unearth some of the movies Mr M and I made in the old days. So far I've found two. This is the one I chose.

"Two Feet of Music" was made for a reason. Since I've known Mr M, he's always been amused at the fact that whether we're listening to music or watching TV and movies with music in the background, I, without even thinking, begin to direct that music with my feet. He said we needed to document that. And so we did, and it became "Two Feet of Music."

And so, for the refurbished Comfy Chair Cinema, I give you the remastered* "Two Feet of Music." Enjoy.

(* In this case, "remastered" means I added some titles and a small explanation. It does not mean the footage is any better. Because, if you've seen any of these films, you know that I know nothing about the making or remaking of film.)

3 comments:

Lily said...

You're fast going to become the queen of YouTube!

Michelle said...

I REMEMBER this video! Look at those talented feet go!

stennie said...

Toe-tapping!