Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Yodel of Love, Pt 2, or It's A Wonderful Pickle

Hello, friends, and welcome back to the Comfy Chair Cinema.

Yes, our first sequel. It was bound to happen. When last you left the Yodeling Pickle, it was calling out and had found true love in the Yodeling Lederhosen. There was a wedding.

"But what happened afterwards?" I know you're all wondering.

Well, wonder no more! Enjoy a cinematic look at the happy life of our your favorite couple.

(By the way, may this be the last time I ever work with the Yodeling Lederhosen. A worse actor I've never encountered. Unruly, that's what he is! This must be what it's like working with Russell Crowe.)

1 comment:

Lily said...

Nicholas was transfixed. Now I don't have to explain the facts of life to him. Although for a second there I was afraid he was going to see the conception portion of this program, which is something no one should have to see.

Although it's pretty scary there are TWO dancing lederhosen out there.